Railways approve survey of fourth line for Jalgaon to Bhusawal route:
Railways ministry has approved surveying of feasibility for laying of fourth railway line in Jalgaon to Bhusawal route. This approval is amidst rising traffic causing trains delay in this junction area. Third line project is of 140Crores estimation and has received 100Crores in this year budget.
State announces integrated garment park in Jalgaon:
Maharashtra State government yesterday announced setting up of integrated garments park in Jalgaon and Buldhana districts amidst 6 other districts having good cotton yields. Proposed park will be setup on Amravati pattern and is on basis of last 5years cotton yields by respective district.
Fule market block holders appeals older ready reckoner based renewal:
Representation of Fule market block holders met Corporation mayor and deputy mayor yesterday briefing all movements on Fule market building and ownership since year 1958 and have posted demand to suspend resolution# 135 done in October-2014 and levy year 2012 based ready reckoner rates along with extension of 30years. The three pages request from current block holders also demands nominal levy of maintenance charges and formation of new contract as per approved floor plan.
- HSC admission process from 25th May
- Corporation announces LBT onetime payment settlement scheme as per State government directives
- Jalgaon district’s Aadhar card registration count reaches 84%
- ZP standing committee meeting today
- Niranjan Dhake selected for State Kho-Kho training camp at Pune
- Heat stroke kills two more in Jalgaon – one each from Raver and Yaval dies of extensive stroke