Corporation plans Bhaskar market redevelopment:
Jalgaon city municipal Corporation administration has announced planning of new commercial shopping complex at its owned Bhaskar market spread in 80,000 square feet area. Current Bhaskar market petty shops lease has expired and Corporation has announced shifting of these block holders to temporary place to start working on new complex. Body also plans redevelopment and completion of earlier pending housing project.
Private travels shifting committee formed:
Jalgaon district Police in alignment with private travel agencies has formed a committee to arrive at decision on new location for relocating private buses out of city limits to ease traffic loads. The 10 member new committee will submit its proposal on Saturday after review. Tentative list includes Balalji temple land, Khandesh Mill Complex, Open land opposite Panjhrapol Complex and/ or MIDC Police station.
APMC election shuffles ruling:
Jalgaon district’s various APMC undergoing election have witnessed shuffle in rule. Jalgaon APMC now has BJP promoted Shetkari Vikas Panel winning 13 out of 18 seats, Yawal APMC now has BJP and Shivsena alliance promoted ruling with 10 out of 18 seats and Amalner APMC now has independents as key holders following other two panels getting 7 each seats out of 18seats.
- Railways mega block at Bhusawal station today – to halt trains for around 3hrs during morning hours for repair works of overhead bridge
- Corporation level football competition – Bendale College and AT Zambre School wins
- JDCC Bank general body meeting on 19th September – to discuss steps for reducing NPA ratio
- Senior’s badminton competition on 05th and 06th September in Jalgaon
- NMU calls for Ph.D. guideship information – refer NMU website for details
- State to offer corn and Jwar under Antyoday rationing scheme