Ashadhi Ekadashi festivity greetings from Team EJalgaon.com
Pimprala Rath festivity today
Corporation notifies LBT cancellation from 01st August with terms:
Maharashtra State government contradicting with Central government vision of digital has announced conditional LBT removal in State from 01st August for dealers having turnover below 50Crores with lots of paper work to comply. All such LBT cancellation willing dealers will have to file manual request for cancellation of their LBT registration and this cancellation will be subjected to Corporation review of accounts. The new notification marked by State government has confused traders on understand their ground fault on doing business above 50Crores and troublesome terms addition in removing the tax. Also removal is no way complete removal and new terms power Corporation officials to survey dealers’ even if their license is cancelled and mandates nil return filing. State would review this new announcement post 31st July and has called for grievances, if any. LBT removal in below 50Crores turnover trade will reduce prices of various commodities in market.
Raining eases climate:
Jalgaon city and rest of district marked medium to heavy raining continued for around 30mintues yesterday. Raining has cheered farmers and eased climatic humidity. Continued raining in MP has also led to opening up of 24 gates of Hatnur dam. Neighboring Dhule and Nandurbar also witnessed good raining.
Jalgaon Janta Bank election voting:
Jalgaon Janta co-operative Bank election voting on Sunday marked mere 33.22% voting. Out of 45,946 eligible voters only 15,293 voted with Shendurni on top with 98.66% voting and Mumbai on bottom with 4.03% votes. Votes’ counting is scheduled on 28th July.
- Jalgaon’s artist Yogesh Sutar painting exhibition at Jahangir Art gallery
- Stone pelting in Yawal - police takes charge
- All India chess competition at Chennai – Jalgaon’s Parth Patil and Pragalbha Chaudhari selected in under-7 age group
- Administration to acquire 4hectare land in Jalgaon airport project – announces Rs. 11Lakh per hectare compensation
- State government to submit HUDCO onetime settlement proposal of 26Crores to Centre for approval
- Urban development ministry meeting on Fule market lease renewal issue on 30th July, corporation opens seal of 9shops seized earlier
- Under-17 football competition – Palod School and Tapti School wins