Waves of Jalgaon city municipal corporation dismissal:
Jalgaon city is once again in whirling winds of political dilemma with ongoing discussions of likely dismissal of Corporation on grounds of its financial state and inability to serve citizens. Current district Collectorate having Corporation charge a month ago has sent recommendation to dismiss corporation on this ground. Current Corporation has KVA in ruling and recent political developments and State government change has triggered this aspect. This may likely follow appointing of administrator/ commissioner as sole in-charge and then conducting fresh elections.
Jalgaon milk union achieves historic milk collection:
Jalgaon’s milk revolution Jalgaon Jilha Sahakari Dudh Utpdak Sangh has made a milestone achievement by reaching 3.11Lakh liters procurement in a single day. This is highest of last 40years procurement on grounds of Jalgaon milk union being highest rates paying union for milk procurement.
Pimprala festivity from 02nd April:
Pimrpala multipurpose society is conducting three days Pimprala festival from 02nd until 04th April near Manraj park. Festivity aims at spreading awareness of rich religious traditions of Pimprala along with cultural activities. It will have events from 10am to 10pm throughout day and this includes ferry in area on various current social concerns, film songs, public songs, Powade, Bharud, Lawani, Kavvali, Gazal and Hindi and Marathi music along with small savings group stalls exhibiting their produces.
- Various programs of eve of Mahavir Jayanti from 31st March
- Postman recruitment written exam today – 15,344 candidates appear from Jalgaon based 21 centers
- Cloudy climate eases heat – mercury settles below 39degrees
- Grains festival from 10th April on G. S. Ground by Agricultural department
- Swine flu update – two more patients reported positive out of 4samples sent
- Taluka level Kabbadi competition at Raver – Sardar G. G. gym team wins school category competition
- Canoeing and Kayaking training in Mehrun Lake